Winnebago Revel Interior Options
Inside, the Winnebago Revel’s unique features start with a floorplan designed around a Power Lift Bed with a 140 cu. ft. gear garage below. This allows for a 49 x 79 inch cross coach sleeping area. A full galley, including a 2.5 cu. ft. refrigerator, makes meal prep a breeze, while the all in one bath and gear closet boasts a cassette style toilet that eliminates the need for a separate black water holding tank. Add a standard solar power system that is expandable to 510 watts, diesel powered Espar hydronic heating and hot water, a dinette with a pull up table that converts to additional sleeping space, and many more innovative features and the result is the new Revel: quite simply the most off road capable RV Winnebago has ever built.
Storage and living space are maximized by the flared body and Power Lift Bed that converts to a 49 x 79 inch sleeping surface. Welded aluminum cabinet face frames, dual pane windows with insulated shades, snap in screens for fresh air circulation, and an available quieter Mach 10 NDQ AC system all contribute to the Revel's off the grid livability.
Winnebago Revel Interior | The Revel is available in the Gravity Interior Color with your choice of Two Wood Cabinet Finishes
- The Winnebago Revel Front Sleeping Area
- The Winnebago Revel Interior and Exterior Measurements
- The Winnebago Revel Air Conditioner Power Management
- The Winnebago Revel Espar D5 Hydronic Heating System
- The Winnebago Revel Tire and Wheel Upgrade Option
- The Winnebago Revel Swivel Cassette-Style Toilet
- The Winnebago Revel Gear Closet and Bath in One
- CLICK HERE to See More!