Winnebago Revel Interior Options
Inside, the Winnebago Revel’s unique features start with a floorplan designed around a Power Lift Bed with a 140 cu. ft. gear garage below. This allows for a 49 x 79 inch cross coach sleeping area. A full galley, including a 3.0 cu. ft. refrigerator, makes meal prep a breeze, while the all in one bath and gear closet boasts a cassette style toilet that eliminates the need for a separate black water holding tank. The Lithium power system, diesel powered hydronic heating and hot water system, portable induction cooktop and many more innovative features and the result the Revel: quite simply the most off road capable RV Winnebago has ever built.
Storage and living space are maximized by the flared body and Power Lift Bed that converts to a 49 x 79 inch sleeping surface. Welded aluminum cabinet face frames, dual pane windows with insulated shades, snap in screens for fresh air circulation, and an available quieter Mach 10 NDQ AC system all contribute to the Revel's off the grid livability. The 4x4 Revel allows RVers to start treating roads more like suggestions. The function-fueled design, powered by the reliability of a 3-liter turbo diesel engine and the freedom of on-demand 4WD means going off-road is never off the table.
Revel Intrepid Interior Collection
- Lichtsinn RV LIVE Question and Answer Session on the 2023 Winnebago Revel 4x4
- Inflatable Front Car Air Mattress Option
- The Winnebago Revel Tire and Wheel Upgrade Option
- The Winnebago Revel Swivel Cassette-Style Toilet
- The Winnebago Revel Gear Closet and Bath in One
- The Lichtsinn RV Exclusive Revel Storage and Power Package (LSP)
- CLICK HERE to See More!