Winnebago Revel Product Information
Top Changes in the 2021 Winnebago Revel
Now with Xantrex Smart Lithium power, and the Mercedes Benz VS30 chassis, the true 4×4 Revel opens up a world of possibilities with off the grid capabilities and complete four season comfort in the #CamperVanLife #VanLife revolution!
Watch our video on the Top Changes in the 2021 Winnebago Revel here.
- Xantrex Lithionics dual lithium ion batteries, providing 1,600-watt hours of energy per battery, or 3,200-watt hours total. The batteries are housed inside the van, driver side wheel well, with easy access. These lithium batteries provide 25 percent more capacity than competing 100 amp hour batteries such as Battle Born batteries. They are fully usable up to a 10 percent reserve capacity with a patented Power Reserve feature that is unavailable in other lithium batteries. The batteries have a high and low temperature control with a smart battery management system. The battery system is also surrounded with heat pad wraps with intelligent automatic thermostatic controls. Users can also see the state-of-charge, voltage, amps, wattage, battery temps, BMS temps and power state management via the Smart Battery Management System app available on the Google Play Store or Apple Store.
- A second under hood alternator to fully recharge the system in less than 2 hours.
- Xantrex 2,000-watt inverter to provide whole coach electrical service, including the Coleman Mach 10 NDQ Air Conditioner and the induction cooktop.
- Larger compressor driven refrigerator that is now forward facing so it is accessible to the outside of the RV.
- Industrial, non-slip flooring over an insulated vapor barrier plasticore flooring to improve insulation.
- New cabinetry with with one piece, welded cabinets that are lighter and stronger than previous generations.
- Large countertop extension and the cooktop has become portable for even more countertop space.
- 2 safety belts have been added to the Revel’s dinette with the one on the driver’s side a 3-point seat belt.
- Fresh water tanks have been moved to the inside of the van on the passenger side for better all-season use.
- Nautilus Freshwater Manifold System was added for easy color-coded water management.
- Exterior Flip Down Table is now better suited to for non-level campsites.
- New storage areas added to the popular Gear Garage with the PowerLift Bed.
- Mercedes-Benz provided spare tire returns as standard equipment, as the lithium batteries are lighter. This spare is recessed under the van.
See our Winnebago Revel inventory here.